Catrice: Big City Life Limited Edition

Header
It’s Big City time this October and November. Catrice has released their limited edition, releasing four pallets and the corresponding nail polish. The pallets are based on four cities: Berlin, London, New York and Sydney. Each of them contain six eye shadows, an eye pencil and two rouges.
Since I’m here in Spain and don’t got a shop nearby where they sell it, I got my mum to go buy two pallets, if I remember correctly I asked for the Sydney and New York one. But I will have to wait for about a month before I will get my hands on time. But in the meantime enjoy with the official pictures!
London_01
London: The eye shadows go for blue eyes in stark contrast to bright yellow and deep-black kajal. Two rouge shades in rosé ensure a radiant
NewYork_06
New York: The eye shadows: blue, smokey turquoise and mauve.
Sydney_01
Sydney: The eye shadows in rosé, nude, taupe and brown shades with shimmering as well as matt effects meet upon two natural rouge versions in rosewood.
Berlin_01
Berlin: The six eye shadow colours come in warm sand, brown, grey-blue and taupe shades - some with shimmering, others with matt effects

PRICE: €6,99
Where to buy: For shops in Germany, Austria and Switzerland you can use the store locator on the official website. In Holland and Belgium products are available in “Kruidvat”. I’ve been told that in Spain, you might find Catrice in Beautik.

Images taken from Catrice Website

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten