[Look] Pink Madness

pinkmaddness5

 

Today I”m bringing you this brand new look. It’s been a while since I uploaded a new video. But it’s finally here. I’ve been wanting to try out this very potent pink colour.  I really like the final result of the look. I couldn’t record an introduction to the video since my battery died right after I had recorded the look.

I’m trying out a new system, as due to work I don’t have time to make subtitles. So I hope you will like this new tutorial.

 

pinkmaddness3

Products used:

  • Too Faced “Shadow Insurance”
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo “30 Pomegranate Punk”
  • Kiko Double Glam “03” (Negro)
  • Wynie paleta 03 (Rosa y Blanco)
  • Kiko eyeshadow “136”
  • Deliplus sombra “02” (Negro)
  • Deliplus sombra “01” (Blanco)
  • Kiko Oriental Eyeliner (Negro)
  • Maybelline One by one volume mascara
  • Deliplus Perfilador de ojos (blanco)
  • Astor EyeArtist Kajal “090 Ebony”
  • Catrice Camouflage Cream “010" Ivory”
  • Catrice Re-touch Light-Reflecting Correctoy “010 Ivory”
  • Maxfactor Facefinity “75 Golden”
  • Catrice Neo Geisha Colorete “Discreet artist”
  • Accessorize “Scandal”
  • MeMeMe Beat the Blues “Moonbeam”
  • Rimmel Listing Finish “16”
  • Deliplus La nuit “02”
  • Hean Lipgloss “150” (transparente)

Brushes:

  • Deliplus “Sombra Marta”
  • Real Techniques “Shading Brush”
  • Real Techniques “Brow Brush”
  • Real Techniques “Accent Brush”
  • Bubbi “Fluffy”
  • Bubbi “Dual Eyes”
  • Deliplus “Difuminador sombras”
  • Deliplus “Delineador ojos”
  • Real Techniques “Detailer Brush”
  • Real Techniques “Stippling Brush”
  • Real Techniques “Blush Brush”
pinkmaddness1

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten